Frida Coat in Green
Frida coats were named after Frida Kahlo to embody and inspire confidence and standing out from the crowd despite adversities. We all deserve to be seen.
This is your go to coat to accessorise your everyday essentials. Wear it on that warm beach day with your oversized bucket hat or add that warm turtleneck in winter with your best boots and voila, you’re the most fashionable gal on the block.
HOW IT WAS MADE //
- Material is 100% cotton sources from EAST AFRICA
- Colours are vibrant and don't shed in the wash
- Hand made in our studio in Adelaide
- Buttons sourced from Button Bar in the Adelaide arcade
- Elastic bought from Barb's Sew and Knits at Glenelg
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Dry inside out in shade
- Steam or iron for the original look.